Activities of Hamdard National Foundation
- Establishing and Running the Educational Institutions and providing financial assistance to such educational institutions are established by other organizations.
- Establishing and running institutes for the promotion of Medical Education and Research, specially Unani and Ayurvedic systems of medicines.
- Establishing and running Charitable Hospitals and Clinics and providing financial support to the patients suffering form chronic diseases.
- Holding Medical Check-up Camps in slum areas on specific occasions and in times of natural calamities and providing medical help to the needy people. Granting financial assistance for Health Care Activities to other charitable organizations.
- Granting Educational Scholarships based on merit-cum-need to the students of UG and PG Professional and Technical Courses.
- Patronising & providing financial support for Literary, Cultural & Fine Arts Programmes, Libraries, Science Laboratories, Computer Centres, etc.